Saturday 7 May 2011

Madeline

First of all, happy Mother's Day to Donna and Mom.  This will be Donna's first Mother's Day, where she is the one being honored.

I headed home for Easter and for a conference in Chicago.  I was able to meet my new niece, Madeline.  Madeline likes sleeping, eating, and pooping.  We have a lot in common.  She also likes the outdoors.  She's going to be a great mountaineer one day.  I wonder if they sell baby ice axes and crampons.       
Also, why don't they make baby toys for adults?  The bouncy seat seems like a lot of fun. Madeline has an automatic swing that plays music and can swing in multiple directions.

I got to experience Madeline's second trip to a winery.

Luckily, for the readers, you can't see my face in the adjacent picture.  Apparently, Madeline enjoys goofy faces.

1 comment: