Tuesday 17 May 2011

 I enjoy the little package of stuff that one gets when they get on an international flight.  It certainly beats the inappropriately sized pillows that you can get, but I won't get started on flight experiences again.  I was a big fan of the toothpaste that I got on the plane.  It was the tiniest toothpaste container that I have ever seen.  It made me feel like a giant and interestingly enough, I was reading Gulliver's Travels at the time.  Imagine little people that would be appropriately sized for this toothpaste tube.  I was also a big fan of the toothpaste brand toothpaste that they gave me.  I feel like I'm big enough when I'm on an airplane and then when they hand out tiny items like this and the tiny wine bottles, I feel even larger.  I wonder if there is really a tiny people flight that normally goes from Australia to America.  Imagine how much more comfortable the seats would be.  The little tiny dinners would seem like a large spread of food. 
When I arrived back in Melbourne, I found this car parked outside of my apartment.  It is the color of fast.  I need to find out who owns it, so I can become close friends with them.  Unfortunately for them, Melbourne traffic is about as bad as I've seen anywhere... except maybe L.A.  So, this car could accelerate quickly about 10 ft, and then test the braking power.  I would like to make a joke and say that this is free parking right here, despite the pay parking in the surrounding region, but this spot really is pay parking.  The joke being that they can afford this car, but can't handle the parking ;)  in case you, as the reader, missed the hilarity of the hypothetical situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment