Monday 18 April 2011

Jingle Jingle

So many keys!  I'm a man who does not enjoy filling his pockets w/ too many items.  I feel as though a pocket full of stuff restricts walking ability and certainly hinders the ability to run for whatever reason.  I mean who knows, a kangroo or giant Golden Orb Weaver spider may run after you, so you have to be ready to be on the move and a pocket full of junk just doesn't lend itself to quick maneuvers.  However, during moving day, I had all of these keys.  To be perfectly frank, I don't know what half of them are for.  After receiving the ones on the left for the "bunker" or dorm room, I thought my new apartment would certainly have fewer keys.  My hopes were dashed.  I even have the pleasure of carrying around a funny remote that has 4 buttons and I only really know what 1 button does.  However, I do enjoy using the gold and the purple key.  There's just something that makes me feel special when I pull out a crazy colored key.  I am debating on taking the caribiner to the belt loop route in order to carry these keys.  The other night I was trying to get into the gate of my new place, which happens to be in a dark area.  I fiddled around for a good 15 minutes trying different keys and each time I'd completely miss where the keyhole was.  Suffice it to say, I now know that it is the gold key.... however colors aren't very convenient when you're trying to pick a key in the dark.  I have now added a little light to my keychain... now I have the pleasure of having even more junk on my keyring.  Anyhow, I hope you found delight in my key rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment