Thursday 16 February 2012

Choices

Does anyone else appreciate the choice of toilet paper roll when they are in the bathroom?  At first, when seeing this, I thought, wow, what a good way to end up with 2 near-empty rolls, instead of having the second as a backup. Upon further reflection, I realized that a dual roll could be quite useful. One could be perfumed, with the other scentless. One can be soft with the other, rough. Oddly in my last residence, some of my roomates didn't like soft tp. It was a big conflict in the house.  Conversley, the same tp could be used in both locations and people can choose a preference for front or back. Personally, I go for the underdog, which I consider to be the back, so I consume the front, with intent to conserve the back. When there is a third roll sitting on top, I'll go for that because it looks so lonely and I need to also make more room up there for its bretherin.  However, it is also probably the dirtiest roll, since it has likely fallen to the ground multiple times. 


1 comment: