Monday 20 February 2012

The Scientist

I have finally learned how to do two things at once.  I'm still working on doing this well, but I'm slowly making progress.  Here is a video of me covering The Scientist by Coldplay.  I have found that the addition of singing to my guitar playing adds a whole new dimension for me.  It is really quite fun and has reignited my interest in the guitar.  In fact, I probably play too much now, as I find that I procrastinate via guitar.  Between this, beer brewing, and reading, I don't even watch TV anymore.  Anyhow, I'm working on finding my voice.  So far, I do a decent job of replicating David Gilmore, of Pink Floyd, mostly because he's not much of a singer. 

I also apologize for the lack of posts.  Things have been busy and I haven't been on any trips. I'll try to post the occasional song, the occasional beer brew, and will try to find some more entertaining things for you folks, and by that I'm guessing that Mum and Pop or the only ones that read this blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment