Tuesday 13 December 2011

Glad it's not so complicated for men


The above image is actually a sign that had to be posted in the lady's bathrooms around the research facilities of the hospital.  Since, I don't typically frequent the women's restroom, I can only tell you what I have heard second-hand.  Apparently there are females who work in these facilities that choose to A) squat on the the toilet or B) squat on the floor.  I've been told that there have been presents left on the back of the toilets and on the floor in this 1st world civilized research facility. 

That being said, I can tell you that there are some pleasures in the squatting methods based on my experience in the wilderness.  However, I can say that I've only enjoyed such pleasures in places where no other humans would walk.  Although, I'm assuming that people don't want the presents I leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment