Monday 8 October 2012

Spring is in the air

Spring is in the air... or at least was in the air.  When I was walking by the park near my place, I noticed a gaggle of yellow flowers and my instant thought was dandelions.. but to my surprise, they weren't.  I thought about laying down in the grass... but then remembered that I'm allergic to grass...hmmm..  I also was strolling by the Palais Theatre on my way to the grocery store and noticed numerous middle-aged folks... many of which were wearing leis.  I thought that these look like Parrotheads... and they were!  Jimmy Buffet was playing on a Sunday night.  I also thought I should include a picture in the suburb where I bought my car.  The train stops on top of a hill with a beautiful view out into more suburbs.  Luckily it cooled down again: my allergies subsided, I didn't sweat on my walk to work, and I could ferment beer outside of my fridge... allowing me to continue using my fridge for food :) 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day!!! Not sure what a gaggle of flowers is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know your allergies kick up in the down under also. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they didn't, I would probably move to NZ ;) just kidding, I'd miss you guys too much.

    ReplyDelete